about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Saturday, May 29, 2004

"The time between meeting and finally leaving is sometimes like falling in love."
--- Lisa Loeb
===

Women. Sigh. 'Tis weird.

Just exactly how many chances do I have with them? I'm still so ignorant of their ways, of how to convince them to be with me. Being true to myself just doesn't seem to appeal.
===

Watched Shrek 2 last Wednesday and came off laughing every second. That film is marvelously funny, and much, much better than the first. Antonio Banderas' Puss in Boots is the movie's biggest star.

Do NOT fail to watch it. You'll regret it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger