about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

We shot our first three scenes at Geraldine's house in Quezon City yesterday, and it turned out pretty good.

There I got to meet Geraldine, Reggie Curly (Denise's actors in her famous 6-minute short film "Hallucinations") and Geraldine's parents Mr. and Mrs. Tan, who were more than game to help us all out. It seemed like we were having more fun and jokes than footage, but it was all right because we enjoyed it.

I'm going to enjoy working with them again...and we will be. The next shoot's tentatively scheduled for next Monday.
===

Cher made it.

As of last count she was fifth in the councilorship race; she was the only new candidate in the top eight.

I'm happy for you my friend. Congratulations. *HUGS*
===

A dream I had this morning disturbed me. I dreamt Tita Vik had died for some reason. I simply couldn't believe my favorite aunt would die just like that.

My imagination's toying with me I guess.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger