about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Friday, May 14, 2004

I miss Cher a lot.

It's just been so long since I've spent some time with my friend. It's been a good three months since we've been able to pester each other via YM. It's been a while since we'd exchanged text messages upon messages on end, or dropped a line on the phone. Now that she won in the local elections as councilor I feel like she's become more distant than ever. Maybe I'm being paranoid. I guess I'm just afraid of losing her as she's pretty important to me, despite never having met her in person.

If I only had the time and resources I'd fly to Isabel, Leyte right now...and I'd give her a nice long hug.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger