about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Nice try, but I prevail.

I am very disappointed with you.

I have been nothing but nice and friendly to you the past four months. And yet yesterday you drove me to despair by making me feel everyone was against me. Worse still was the realization that it was only you who didn't want me in your cozy little "happy cube."

If that's not called rejection...go buy a fucking dictionary.

All day I felt the impulse to drop you a line filled with all the seething emotion I feel now. Discretion got the better of me, however. I will leave it up to you to make your own mistakes for people to see. I will leave you to your own devices because you will eventually expose yourself for the sham you are anyway. I don't even have to lift a finger.

How dare you tell me I'm immature...when this little game you're playing is taken straight out of my darkest days in sixth grade. You fail to see it is only you and your stubborn ways who have failed to accept and adapt, when everyone else has.

Befriending you was a mistake. I hope to God you grow up. I have little tolerance for brats like you.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger