about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A couple of little updates, for now.

I haven't had much to post in recent history but I'm glad to announce Cher won her second term as councilor in her home town of Isabel, Leyte. Congratulations, fwendie. Make your townsfolk proud. *HUGS*

In other news...

I have to wonder what my dad was eating when barely two months after buying a 32-inch Toshiba REGZA LCD TV, he buys another 32-inch LCD TV---this time a Sony Bravia unit. It wasn't alone either; it came with a 800W-max surround-sound system too. Coming from one of the most frugal people I know, this behavior is just plain deviant.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger