about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

End of summer.

It's the end of May and the rains have come back with a vengeance.

The other day I spent so much time making U-turns because not even 200 meters from the office, Pioneer St. had turned into a huge, pickup-swallowing deep puddle. The appalling thing was, all the on-ramps going to the Skyway in Makati were similarly flooded too. Here was my ticket out of certain gridlock at SLEX, but Mother Nature conspired to keep me away from it.

At least it's useful how it's become a lot cooler though. Just when the heat was becoming unbearable, here comes a useful douse of cold water.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger