about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Gentle, man.

I may have found the way to extend my fuel economy more even in city driving. That's by going gentle on the throttle, gentle on the brakes, and not pressing the gas more than I strictly need to. In other words, it's a relaxed attitude behind the wheel. Tuning in to 92.3 xFM certainly helps.

One week in and I'm glad to report I've run 130 km with the fuel gauge moving off "F" by the width of a pencil.

Looks like I'm on to something good here. Will I make 600 km before running empty?

Now if I could only play Massive Attack and William Orbit through my car's speakers...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad we're able to help save some fuel for you...seriously though, just wanted to thank you for the support!

Our best

xFM

Powered By Blogger