about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Word for the moment: Threat

On a chat with Geraldine (how I missed you, my dear) I learned that when girls are the object of one’s affection, they can actually feel threatened.

Not flattered or impressed, but threatened.

Thus the whole reason why girls that call themselves “fag hags” are what they are: they don’t feel the threat they’d otherwise feel with straight males.

Sheesh. What was the whole point then? For all the efforts of men being more effeminate and “in touch with their feelings” all in a bid to understand women more, this new discovery just threatens (*snicker*) to shoot all that effort down.

Ladies, your loss.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger