about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

At wit's end...

You just don't realize the power you have over me.

You do your quiet routine day in and day out, and you're very attractive as you are, but it's that crinkly smile of yours that captivates me and sends paroxysms of joy down my spine. Sigh. The things I'd do to have more of those directed my way.

Unfortunately I don't even have the foggiest idea of what to do to even get your attention. You're as impassive as the porcelain doll you are. I'd love to pick your brains and see what makes you smile or laugh but you're not exactly giving anything away for me to start with.

It takes more than looks to win my heart. But crikey, how easy it would be for you to make me think otherwise.

If only you bared your soul more...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you be possibly be in love with somebody?

JM said...

...And who would you be?

Powered By Blogger