about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

An ode to my best 'fwend'

It's that time of year when I honor the girl who got me back to blogging back in November 2003, after I effectively left this blog to rot for five months.

We've never met offline, and we may never do, seeing as she's from Leyte and I'm from Manila. But I am forever grateful for the email she sent me that fateful November night, proof that I had an audience as far away as Visayas and someone cared about the stuff I posted. The YM conversations and the text messages have kept our friendship alive over the years and I'm pretty sure we won't forget each other.

Happy birthday, Cher! I hope you have a great one, fwendie. *HUGS*

No comments:

Powered By Blogger