about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

On a hot Sunday...

Watched the start of the 2006 Formula 1 championship season with the Bahrain Grand Prix. Though the cars now run 2.4-liter V8 engines in place of the old 3.0-liter V10s, the racing is no less exciting. The season shows promise by providing a very even playing field among teams and drivers, and a standout rookie driver named Nico Rosberg scoring two points at seventh place on his maiden race.
===

Happy birthday, Jajah.
===

I met a little girl also named Jaja in my other regular badminton place, Whackers World. The little nine-year-old girl was absolutely crazy about wrestling. Apparently it came from her dad.

I was surprised she remembered seeing me in SM Bicutan hogging the Dance Maniax machine. I guess you already know I tend to play five games straight because I don’t play all that often anymore. Still, I felt bad for being so selfish.

I’m thinking of buying her a few tokens to make up.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger