about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Thursday, April 18, 2002

Tomorrow's the day I get my course cards --- and learn whether or not my meager expertise in Accounting and Algebra did the job. Strange --- I'm not feeling tense or anything. Perhaps it's because I've played too many games of Gran Turismo 2...
---

Why on earth is she coming back to my mind's eye? After a whole year managing to forget about my high school crush, she's appeared to me once again in a dream. Does this mean I still seriously want her in my life after she dropped me like a hot potato upon entering college?

Relax, JM. It's only a dream. Then again, Freudian psychology would say otherwise...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger