about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Tuesday, April 16, 2002

I wonder when exactly the trip to South Pasadena was supposed to take place. For something my mom really wanted to happen, it seems she's half-hearted about the details. I don't even know when she planned on leaving. True, our passports are still unapproved and sitting at the US Embassy's desks, but come on -- at least a definite date would do.
---

I'm beginning to worry about what I'd actually do in America once we finally get there. The last time I was there I just wasted away playing video games. Knowing how fattening food is in America, I gained at least seven pounds. That was five years ago.

I should exercise when I get there. Perhaps I could borrow a friend's mountain bike and go exploring. Too bad my mom wouldn't allow any exploring by my lonesome. That's no fun...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger