Speaking of rules, here they are...
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here goes nothing...
1. My left foot is almost a half-size larger than my right.
2. There are a lot of Pinoy foods I simply won't eat. Balut, dinuguan, isaw, sinigang sa bayabas...considering our "exotic" cuisine I'm probably not suited to join "Fear Factor."
3. I've contributed some works for a few local newspapers since I was in seventh grade, but I've never been compensated for any of them.
4. My first and only drag on a cigarette happened when I was three years old. Even without my scarred lungs, I would have sworn them off.
5. For the longest time I've been afraid of using credit cards. It's only recently that I learned to trust in my own financial discipline.
6. Compared to most people I need a lot of sleep, but I seem to be predisposed to abhor it.
7. I really, really hate the cold.
Now I call upon the following to bare their idiosyncrasies: Ria, Cara, Kathy, Beia, Richie, Ryan and Chrissa.