about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Down the hatch!

My mom and I fetched a vacationing Auntie Carole from the airport at midnight, and so we took my dad's Trooper to fit all her heavy, bulky luggage. Being the SUV-hater that I usually am, I wondered if we really had to contend with the Trooper's clumsiness and size just to get the job done. Even loading the heavy, bulky suitcases was a chore because of the Trooper's high load lip, and it wasn't even that roomy.

Taking advantage of a half-day off work, the moment I got home I hauled out Auntie Carole's bags and did a little test on my Jazz. How well will the little Honda swallow the bags without folding any of the back seats?

See the results for yourself.








2 comments:

Joy said...

So what pasalubong did you get? :D

Hey, have you tried listening to Usapang Pinoy? All the gang were there (online) listening to my show. I hope you'll try to listen this Saturday.

By the way Brath, please visit A Pinay In England where I have left a meme for you.

And sure, let's chat one time, ok? We are 8 hours apart - you ahead.

joy
A Pinay In England
Your Love Coach
The Goddess In You

JM said...

Hey Joy. Auntie Carole got me a couple of sweaters. They're very useful for the office, I can barely stand the cold.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to listen to any of your show's episodes. I'll try to catch the next one. 11pm Saturday Manila right?

Thanks much for the meme.

Powered By Blogger