about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

HR = stupid!

The HR departments of the companies I’ve applied to so far are all rather stupid.

Why on earth do they have to always, always give me last-minute notice of a job interview?

Why on earth do they not take advantage of the fact that I have a cellphone that they can inform me with? Why on earth do they insist on using only my landline and complain that it’s always busy?

There just has to be a better way of doing this. I feel indignant. I may be unemployed and looking for a job, but I deserve better respect than this.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger