about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Celebration's over

The house party went pretty well, although unfortunately some choir people weren’t able to make it due to other plans. Although Monser arrived late, he served up a pretty mean grilled squid, as well as great chopsuey, while most of them also approved of Mom’s cooking. Overall, it was a good afternoon for everyone.

Sated with food and exhausted by the heat, I napped out for 45 minutes, waking up for badminton with Aileen and Miggy. We pretty much figured we’d need to burn all the food we’d eaten over the past three days, so today’s session was a start. Besides Aileen might not be able to play while she’s in Jakarta for the next couple weeks.

I think it’s about time I made my comeback to Villamor Air Base too. Since I’ve returned to badminton it might be a good idea to check up on my old badminton mates. I might as well keep myself fit while I’m unemployed—at least I won’t be bored.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger