about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Happy birthday to me.

This weekend’s been full of eating.

Yesterday Aileen treated me and her work friends to a despedida from her old job at DPC. Today, Mom got Papa and I to go to Antonio’s in Tagaytay for a heavy and sumptuous lunch, which was topped off by Matthew’s birthday dinner party tonight.

And it doesn’t end there. Tomorrow Monser and I will be having a post-graduation bash at my place for the choir.

Aileen and I will need a lot of badminton to work off this food.
===

Thanks to all those who gave me presents and greeted me today.

Yes, I turn 23 today. Crap, I’m old. I hope tomorrow’s house party works well.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger