about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I'm sort of sick. My head hurts, my nose leaks mucus as if it's a leaky faucet (wasted an entire roll of tissue during QUATECH) and I'm generally just feeling weak. Yesterday I played my first game at Villamor and I noticed I was definitely not feeling well. I don't have a fever yet though, which is good news. It's a busy time right now.

On a side note I am glad I'm now part of the DLSU Pops Orchestra's marketing committee. Finally got into the org I've dreamed of entering since high school. The people have been nice so far and I love hearing these gifted musicians jam along. I kinda wish I could learn a bit of drumming from the "masters" while I work there.

There's a mad rush for yearbook writeups because most of us just decided to get working on it at the last minute, ha ha ha. That includes me too. Heheheh.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger