about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Bumped into Nicole again the other day. She's still as cheerful and as beautiful as ever. Seems like she was delayed coming to school because she came from the US from summer vacation.

Turns out she had Atty. Dimayuga for COMLAW1 too. She clued me in on some details. As long as I was active in recitation I'd get a good grade. He doesn't really teach though so we wouldn't really learn. I told her Dimayuga was okay so far, despite coming very late on a few occasions (lawyer working hours I guess).

She asked me to enroll in Economics 3 next term; I said sure, why not. I'd make it so that the two of us can be classmates again and we could help each other out. I miss that girl's wacky demeanor and jokes. As always, Nicole was badgering me to watch more movies. Heheheheh.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger