about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Didn't seem to make the cut for an org I was applying for.

From the moment I was interviewed, I sort of knew I was doomed. Even the org's lack of male members didn't work to my advantage.

So why do I feel so down about it?
===

My TELEPRO news report was a mixed bag.

I finished the 5-minute mark all right, but Dr. Forbes kept nagging me about making the wrong directorial calls (e.g. cutting to camera 1 before cueing my talent).

Still, it was great because most of my crew did their jobs well. Am just glad it's over.
===

Local band 7 Foot Jr. is my band of the moment. I just love their songs...I'm pretty impressed by what is just their first album, and independently released as well. These guys have guts, it seems.
===

Reasons to continue blogging

1. According to some friends it makes for good reading.
2. I need an emotional outlet, lest I become bitter.
3. I want to share the things I like with other people (provided this is actually being read by the 100-odd people that come across it every month).
4. It's a way of keeping in touch I suppose...not that it really works as well as I think it would.
5. It's 1/2 of my total space on the Web, the other half being my web project ManileƱo Online.

Reasons not to continue blogging
1. Anything I say can and will be used against me by people who hate me.
2. Am too busy to blog most of the time.
3. I don't know how to manipulate Blogger code to make this thing more unique.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger