about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Monday, June 16, 2003

Just when I brought up burning bridges behind me in my last post, my BUSORGA professor admonishes us never to burn them. She says it's good for networking purposes and stuff.

Great. One more reason to remain a doormat.

Just when I felt empowered with her class, this comes along.
===

Fathers' Day was a feast, literally. I don't know how many pounds I gained from my mom's good lovin' cookin'.

I did make a batch of seasoned and grilled vegetables for use in ciabatta sandwiches though...a miniscule achievement in my quest to learn how to cook. Damn, they're dee-lish.

My favorite vegetable for the moment: zucchini.
===

Murakami's novel still has a hold on me. On the suggestion of my OB friend Chenks, I plan to buy "Sputnik Sweetheart" next.

Need moolah...must save...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger