about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Stuck in Christmas gridlock

When your usual 45-minute drive home extends to nigh-on 3 hours, you know it's definitely Christmas season.

The long train of cars had its tail end at the C5 off-ramp and never let up until I was past SM Bicutan. Bicutan Interchange was actually the meat and potatoes of the whole queue. Last night it served as a textbook example of traffic mismanagement. Everyone tied up the overloaded intersection trying to cross all at the same time. It was bonkers, and it ate a lot of my fuel.

For the rest of the month, I am taking the Skyway going home to skip all this gridlocked insanity.

2 comments:

Joy said...

This is why I shall avoid driving outside the Alabang-Paranaque-Las Pinas City area while I'm in town! :D

joy
Norwich Daily Photo
The Goddess In You
Your Love Coach

JM said...

Unfortunately Joy, Bicutan is inside Paranaque...and that's where most of the traffic jam was :(

Powered By Blogger