about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Monday, December 24, 2007

My long-overdue PETA and thesis photos

After two years, I finally have the photos from my thesis and PETA OJT days out of my old Nokia 6600 cellphone.

These photos are pretty much my pride and joy from my college days, so I'm posting them here.

I won't be around later on as we'll likely be somewhere else tonight, so I want to take the chance to greet everyone a merry, merry Christmas. I'll post again real soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro, ang lupit ng mga photos na to! Na-miss ko tuloy PETA. Hehe. Pwede bang email yung photos?
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

JM said...

Hey Tantan! Consider it done dude. Check your GMail account. Merry Christmas! :D

Powered By Blogger