about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Okay, I've gotten a couple of weird anonymous comments on my blog and they seem to have been posted by people who have nothing to do---in short, spammers.

Their comments have a formula: "Hey I've bookmarked your nice blog, please visit my site." Nothing wrong with that. Until you check the linked sites, that is.

One pointed to a phantom blog, while another pointed to a ceiling fan web directory. Goodness. Spam, indeed.

Granted, I don't get too many comments, but if I ever get any more of these fucking stupid spam-type ones I'll disable the comments system and urge you to email me your reactions instead. And for crying out loud, LEAVE YOUR NAME!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger