about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Just finished up layout on our children's storybook project in FILIPI3.

I miss these kinds of jobs. Granted, designing a book isn't anywhere as complicated or as time-consuming as magazine layout, but layout is layout and it appeals to that visual side of me.

"Bahaghari" or "Rainbow" now stands at 214 pages. I wonder how it'd look like when it's finally printed? I'll find out by the end of the week. Until then I'll have to buy some blank CDs and have my PDFs burned onto them for my friends to print, pronto.
===

Made a new friend from GOUF just now. She's Rei (wouldn't give me her real name for some reason) and currently lives in Barbados. Seems like one of the brainier people on GOUF---always a good thing.

She's the quiet loner type though. It's all deja vu for me...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger