about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I was supposed to go to the Task Force Detainees of the Philippines (TFDP) office today to drop in on the introductory orientation of what we're supposed to do for the advocacy work portion of our RELSFOR class. Taking the MRT to Cubao was easy enough, but when I tried looking for landmarks on Aurora Blvd. things started to get messy.

I spent a good hour walking around in circles in the 9:00am summer heat, trying to find my bearings. It was then that I realized that I was on the wrong side of Aurora Blvd. I had to cross EDSA.

My sense of direction apparently fouls up at times. If it hadn't been for my classmate KG I would have probably remained lost for another hour.
===



Happy birthday chocos I got from the harana. Bianca already ate the H when I took this.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger