about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Wednesday, January 22, 2003

The past couple of days I have been consumed by the desire to get even better at Percussion Freaks 4th Mix. I can't understand why blokes like me who've been playing the damn game ever since its inception can't match the skills of those who've just played the newer versions...and successfully complete the Extreme-mode songs.

Argh.

Am mentally and physically memorizing the drum line for the Extreme-mode version of "Spring."

Must...play...PF4...must...play...PF5...must...convince...Timezone...to bring in...PF 6th and 7th Mix...
---

While I was online I went here and checked the prices of new/used PF machines, out of sheer curiosity. Turns out, to purchase a PF3 machine I'd have to shell out PhP131,000, and to get my own PF 6th Mix machine I'd have to say goodbye to PhP345,000.

*faints*

Goddamnit, a PF6 machine is more expensive than my current car! Might as well try to save up for a PS2 and a drumpad controller instead...and I don't even have enough money to buy that either.

Guess I'm stuck with going to either Robinsons' Place, Glorietta 4 or Greenbelt and waiting in line and in envy at the scads of blokes who are so much better at the game than I am.
---

Pam and I have made up. I'm just happy we're finally at peace with each other.

But she's leaving for Singapore this afternoon and won't be back until Sunday.

I miss you so much, my baby...
---

When I go online nowadays and I have to use ICQ, I'm usually taking my safety precautions and remaining in Invisible mode, as to deter strangers from sending me messages.

There was this guy supposedly from Australia that I didn't meet through OB. He kept bugging me about how much I weighed, how tall I was, how often I exercised...all without telling me about himself. That was just creepy.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Don't bother me again.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger