about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Thursday, January 02, 2003

A happy birthday to my sister Bianx. :)
---

I'm bored. It's been a nasty week for socializing apart from family, as I've mostly been apart from my friends, and it doesn't help that the Friday-night-out-segueing-into-sleepover plan we cooked up during the holidays isn't pushing through either, as we didn't really plan it at all.

Sigh.
---

Oh, wait a tick, there's a mini-EB being cooked up at Otakuboard tomorrow. Let's see. ^_^
---

A pleasant surprise: I now have links to my friends Anna, Tantan and Zeri's blogs. I didn't know they had blogs of their own until today.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger