about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Now that I'm not broke...

Just as I was trying my best efforts not to spend, along comes my dear old Dad with a couple issues of T3 magazine.

Great.

I have him to thank for ditching the Nokia 5300 and having a new interest in a different phone: the Nokia 6300. My friend Jared actually already has not one but two of the things, which he brought with him on our last night out. Sleek, slender, simple and sonically inclined---what's not to like? Probably just the non-standard 2.5mm headphone jack, I guess. There's an adaptor here somewhere...

I was also poring over the digital music player section too.

Sheesh. Not a penny spent and I'm feeling guilty already.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger