about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

There's a lot of things I wanted to post and talk about but sadly I'm kinda pressed for time. They'll have to wait until I get to spend longer hours online.

In the meantime I am touched that so many people greeted me on my birthday (even a day early). Most touching was the overwhelming greeting from HCP, since I'd been gone from their boards for almost 3 months. They've got a new IPB-powered forum, by the way.

Cher also called me at midnight while I was watching "Hannibal" on VCD for my detective fiction class.

Thanks guys.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger