about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Friday, May 24, 2002

This feels like one of those days when I'm invariably feeling stupid or tactless. Nothing I say or do comes out quite right. Perhaps it's just because I'm actually a little nervous of how things will be when class starts.
---

There are those things which are extraordinary the first few times one sees, hears or experiences them. All too soon however, familiarity begins to set in and robs us of all that is remarkable about those things, leaving them mundane and overplayed. I just can't seem to get through that trap. I guess this is my curse. I'm just too bland and boring.
---

Dug up something from Pam's blog. I bet this information's going to be a real find for people who hate me. Here goes.

three things that scare you:
death
the sight of internal organs
the thought that maybe life has no purpose

three things that make you laugh:
myself
Jay Leno
hearing other people laughing -- it's contagious

three things you love:
music
cars/driving
women

three things you hate:
helplessness
inferiority
making others angry

three things you don't understand:
accounting
law
Filipinos' irritating traits and their persistence

three things on your desk:
sketch pad
mechanical pencil
my very old boombox

right now you are:
seriously bored
longing to be bugged by a friend
a little drowsy

three facts about you:
I'm esoteric (thanks to JM IbaƱez for that one)
I'm shy around new people
I brood

three things you plan to do before you die:
formally learn how to play drums
keep my future wife happy
buy and drive a Subaru Impreza WRX...but that's worth PhP2.1 million :(

three things you can do:
listen
operate a 1977 Nikon FM manual camera -- at least it's a bit unique
do magazine layouts

three things you can't do:
stay motivated for long
keep a cool head
pull-ups

three famous people you want to meet:
Michael Schumacher -- I want to beat his face to a pulp
Zhang Zi Yi, just for kicks
the guys of Hoobastank

top 3 songs you currently like:
Lamb's "Gorecki" -- original and remix
Hoobastank's "To Be With You"
The Dawn's "Talaga Naman"

top 3 things that turn you on about your sex of choice:
sensitivity
sense
smile

top 3 movies you watch all the time:
"Bata, Bata, Paano Ka Ginawa?" -- easily my fave Filipino movie
"Disclosure"
"The Hunt for Red October"

top 3 things you say the most:
"basically..."
"shit"
"easy lang"

No comments:

Powered By Blogger