about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Thursday, May 09, 2002

Bianca enrolled into DLSU two days ago. The whole process didn't take too long (thank God), apart from waiting for the tuition fee receipts. Impressive, considering so many people enrolled into the College of Liberal Arts.

However I think her schedule's ridiculous. She starts classes at 7 am and leaves by 11:40 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I have classes starting at 2 pm ending at 6 pm on the same days. Blech. Since I'm driving Bianca to school, there's a big problem. At least our Tuesday/Thursday schedules are in sync.

I've been thinking of coming to school early and exercising while waiting for my classes to start, but that's very impractical and exhausting. By the time I attend my classes I may as well be asleep in my class armchair. I'm now thinking of adjusting my MWF schedule to suit Bianca's.

Nothing's final yet though. Still have two more weeks until adjustment period. I just hope there are enough slots for morning classes.
---

I haven't been able to thank you properly, but I'm absolutely grateful to you, Ate Pam. I know I usually ramble on about the most mundane things (especially now that it's the boring summer season), but thanks for bothering to reply to me. Means a lot.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger