about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Wednesday, January 02, 2002

It's my sister's seventeenth birthday today.
---

We went out to go shopping at Glorietta on New Year's Day. A number of stores were still closed but I was honestly surprised at how many people were present to do business. I rewarded myself with buying a cushy new pair of headphones and The Dawn's newest album "Prodigal Sun." They have a good album here, with most of their tracks very friendly to the ears of alternative-rock listeners like myself. It's a great album to buy, really. I urge people to support the local music industry: PLEASE BUY ORIGINAL PINOY ALBUMS THAT DESERVE RECOGNITION!
---

My friends have been inviting me to go with them on Friday to Enchanted Kingdom, the Philippine theme park in Santa Rosa, Laguna province. I'm still torn, actually. I really want to go but perhaps my parents won't let me...hmmm...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger