about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Leaving March with a few kind words

I'm usually crappy at reading up on other people's blogs...and for that I apologize.

Proof of that is this belated New Year's post I read on Dynee's blog, which is one of the most unexpected yet touching things I've come across. I'm not used to people paying me any compliments, so this is a surprise I liked.

It's been so many years since she left that comment on this same blog, and never did I think that we'd end up working for the same firm or have a lot of things in common. It's a nice feeling, knowing that I've actually inspired someone else.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Perhaps at some point you'd have the desire to connect with people on cyberspace :D It's great when we form warm friendships with people on the other side of the planet.

Thanks for visiting A Pinay In England. Come back soon!


joy
Norwich Daily Photo
Your Love Coach
I, Woman

Powered By Blogger