about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

When vitamins fail your lonely ass...

There's only one major drawback to living in a place of my own.

What's going to happen when I get sick?

That's a rather big concern. I succumbed to ridiculous levels of fatigue last week, ultimately crashing down with the flu and taking three days off work. Within that span of time I was pretty helpless.

The obvious recommendation would be to avoid getting sick, but there really are days when you just can't avoid coming down with some ailment or two. Regardless of what people say, vitamins aren't absolute insurance against sickness. Not even eating an orange a day prevented the flu from coming my way.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger