about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Denying nectar

I stroll through shop upon shop, wishing I had the money. I flitter between them, the hummingbird that I am, looking at all the gadgets I desire but not committing to any, knowing that they will be the cause of my financial failure.

I must cut on my expenses.

Yesterday I had my racket re-strung at Toby's, bought the "Music and Lyrics" OST CD, Case Logic's CD visor/organizer and some Armor All glass cleaner.

I feel like I spent too much already. Sigh. This vicious conflict of envy vs. finances will never end.

This is a start though. At least I am thinking about something else, no longer as mired in my heartbreak.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger