about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Body talk

My left foot is noticeably bigger than my right.

I am very heavily right-handed. My left arm and leg are primarily just for support.

There are so many Pinoy delicacies I don't eat. A short list includes penoy, balut, taho and dinuguan.

Lately I've lost the most weight when I stopped exercising. A few days ago I was down to an unbelievable 156 lb. It seems food intake is the main factor as I've been eating less between meals.

I get queasy when I see people contort their limbs into unnatural fashions.

I can never become a surgeon because I get queasy seeing blood and guts.

Thus far, I've never passed out or fainted, ever. There have been a few close calls, but it's never happened yet.

It's been a while since I drank Coke or any soda on a regular basis. I tend to drink it just for the taste nowadays.

I've had dark rings around my eyes since sixth grade. They won't be going away any time soon.

I've never had broken bones my whole life.

The apron of "baby fat" on my gut doesn't seem to be going away any time soon. At this point in time I'll just have to accept that I will never have a washboard stomach. As long as I am fit, it doesn't really matter.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger