about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Ruth texted me last night asking about my website project's pictures. She was wondering why I had only one page, as she was looking for the other photos. Replied to her with the address of my Yahoo Photos site.
---

The week is getting increasingly busy.

I have yet to begin looking up materials for my INTRORE proposal, prepare for my RADIPRO live recording session, make a product and PowerPoint presentation for ARTCOMB and construct a consolidating online magazine for PRINPRO.

Yikes.
---

Happy birthday to my fave aunt Tita Vik! :D

No comments:

Powered By Blogger