about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Thursday, March 06, 2003

Been a long while.
---

Actually if there's a party to blame for my not posting in my blog, it's got to be the HCP forums. I had some growing pains getting myself acquainted with the other members but we've been cool since then. I also have to regain my bearings as it's been a while since I logged on to a large-population board like theirs.

It's actually gotten to that point where I find excuses to post at every possible opportunity. Bad, bad, bad. I've even lost my concentration on studies...
---

My Print Production subject's been going pretty well. I think I submitted a good magazine midterm project for something limited to such stodgy fonts as New Century Schoolbook. I guess my layout artist habits are alive and kicking after all.

Now our new focus is on Web publishing, and consequently making our own webpages. Yikes. I don't know much about code...
---

Religion 2 had me working in my parish for 10 hours spread over five weeks. I chose to be a bookkeeper's assistant, as I would've been too embarrassed to sing along with the choir or go out in cathechesis sessions.

Sarah (my bookkeeper boss) and Cathy (the parish secretary) were pretty welcoming back there, despite starting off leaving me well alone to what I had to do. Needless to say, by the time I finished my ten hours we were already exchanging phone numbers so we could text each other crazy.

I am concerned at all the thefts happening in the parish office though. Even the priests' wallets and phones aren't spared.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger