about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Been quite a while since I last posted. Heheheh.
---

It's been a great great week to be online, especially on OB and HCP. These two forums have seen one member of each either being banned or publicly humiliated for the stupidest things I've ever seen done online.

Just my advice, people: Don't count your chickens until they've hatched.
---

The week of my birthday has been plagued by a string of near-collisions with other cars while driving. My most dangerous so far was to avoid an absolutely stupid speeding Mazda 323 driver who never considered having enough space between his front bumper and the car in front of him. The damned fool tried a double lane change to the rightmost lane because he suddenly got blocked by two braking EK Civics on the first two lanes.

Was honking along at 130km/h myself on the "no swerving" right lane exiting to Bicutan. The moment this idiot crossed my line, I braked so hard I could see blue smoke behind me and hear my tires wailing. Luckily I passed by with nary a scratch.

I feel like quick-acting quick-thinking driver Takumi Fujiwara. "INITIAL D!"

I owe it to my family and friends new and old not to do anything like that again though. There are too many drivers here who are so stupid they wouldn't mind swapping paint with my blue SX8 City. Excuuuuuuuse me. Ibahin ninyo ako.
---

Shot pictures in Intramuros for my Print Production article last Wednesday. I didn't expect to see Pam in San Agustin Church with Ruth and her other friends.

She seemed okay---actually everyone seemed okay if a bit preoccupied. Ruth was the only one among them who was sticking around me, asking about my camera and macro lens. They still had to go to the port area afterwards.

Even though it felt like Pam didn't want to speak with me for long, it was nice seeing all of them again.
---

My pictures came out great. Especially good were those that were never meant to be on film in the first place. Heeheehee.
---

Everytime I try to talk to you
I get tongue-tied
Seems like everything I say to you
Comes out wrong and never comes out right


from "Why Don't You and I," Santana with Chad Kroeger

No comments:

Powered By Blogger