about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Thursday, February 21, 2002

My sister's gone for three days starting yesterday. She's on her class retreat somewhere in mountainous Batulao, near Tagaytay City. Hope the whole thing's worth it, because Zobel overcharges for everything. Moreover, this is going to be her last retreat for a long while. College doesn't allow such extravagance.
***

Had a "date" yesterday with my favorite aunt, Tita Vik, sort of a late birthday present. We met at the Shangri-la mall in Mandaluyong. Had some pasta, pizza and a panini, then went shopping. Nothing much really, although I wish we could've done a little more. Later on I was surprised that I got her old PlayStation when my dad got home from Grandma's.

Thanks for everything, Tita!
***

I am seriously not happy. I botched my crucial tests --- a first-part midterm for ACCOM1A (Accounting 1) and a quiz in ALGE101 (Algebra 101). Worse, I have the second part of the ACCOM1A midterm tomorrow. Fuck. I doubt I'll be able to retain my Dean's List status. Not that it really matters to me, though, but it's something for my resume. Then again, my resume would look better if I joined an org or two while I'm here...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger