about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Friday, February 22, 2002

As it turns out, the second half of my ACCOM1A midterm wasn't as hard nor as nerve-wracking as the first. At least I can rest a bit. After all, it's the math subject I expect to use to boost my GPA (even for just a little bit). Felt great.
***

Looks like a long Saturday ahead of me. I'm going back to Fort Bonifacio tomorrow morning, for ROTC and our Navigator/Model Battalion units' training. That's going to last me until noon. Then I have to go to DLSU and watch this play at neighboring St. Scholastica's College at 3:30 pm. I wonder if I'm going to drift off to sleep inside the St. Scho auditorium --- not because of the lethargic atmosphere, but because of exhaustion.

Have to guide my mom to the North Conservatory at DLSU, too. She's attending this talk while I'm sweating away at Fort Bonifacio. Goodness.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger