about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Got to chat with Cher last night on YM...and I got to find out a lot about my new friend. She's probably the second or third from all my friends from the Visayas. Spent the better part of last night chatting about anything under the sun and exchanging innocent banter. I was chuckling in my seat a few times from the replies we exchanged.

She made a pretty good case for me to go to Cebu. Frankly I've never been there. I might as well go, given enough money and moolah.

At least until she joked about Cebuanos sucking human blood. Hahahahaha!

Let's do this again some time Cher.
===

The badminton tourney at Villamor AFB had begun since Saturday, and has its games every two days...that means I'm limited in my playing hours. I gotta train or play games before 5:30.

At least I got to learn how to make drop-shots. Goodbye last-minute diving for the shuttlecock.

Speaking of dives my right side still hurts when I twist or bend my body a certain way. I wonder if I should go see a physical therapist or something...
===

I got something for Denise's birthday today. I'm pretty sure it'll make her laugh.

Mwahahahahaha.
===

Cher told me that wooing Denise was probably a losing battle.

Maybe she's right.

Now I'm kinda stuck between thinking "damn I hope she's wrong" and "where do I go from here?"
===

Finally got to buy for myself the final 2 episodes of Initial D, the first season.

Man, what a race. That's easily the best street duel anywhere in the series.
===

Am high enough on Initial D to post this.

Mako.  You've got the goods, but something is distracting you.
You're not bad. Just... keep your eyes on the
road, and calm down.


Which Initial D Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Not bad at all...Mako's the babe in the whole series and she drives like hell!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger