about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Things and people I miss

Playing video games.

Not worrying about money.

1995 and the "golden age" of modern OPM alternative rock.

Playing really long video games, especially the epic RPGs that take 80-100 hours to finish.

My friend Denise Melendres.

My dad's old ten-speed Peugeot road bike.

Recess and lunch breaks with my friends from senior year high school.

Bro. Arian Lopez, FSC.

The De La Salle Zobel Publications and Public Relations office.

PANTONE 121 CVU.

Making layout for Counterpoint.

Everyone that became part of the staff of Counterpoint.

My youth.

Falling in love.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger