about the talking fish

My photo
Writer. Wheelman. Occasional DIY mechanic. Walking collection of hang-ups. Hopeless romantic. Old-school. Analog soul in a digital world. I am all of these things and more.

Wednesday, June 12, 2002

It's been quite a while since I updated...not that there's been much of anything worth posting.
---

Went to Otakuboard's first anniversary today, at Beia's house in BF Las PiƱas. Basically had a great time hanging around with the wacky members of our little online community. Her house was rather hot inside -- most of us sweated a lot and got dehydrated -- but it wasn't too bad a deal. I actually talked and opened up more with them, not just persisting by my lonesome at some Percussion Freaks machine --- and found some pretty nice and funny people.

I got the chance to ferry two OB newbies to Beia's place; the twins were Chinese-Filipino. I felt so glad to be able to somehow rid Annabelle and Matthew of their self-consciousness, and I fully related with how they felt because I was the sole newbie in the third OB EB two months ago. I think they left my car quite satisfied with the entire event. Till next time guys. I had fun.
---

I should probably realize by now how much of a bad liar I am. Seriously, I should always remember that I'm one of the most transparent persons on earth. No amount of experience is ever going to make me a better bluffer.

I guess that means I can't play good poker though. Heheheh.
---

Pam was off to Hong Kong for an entire weekend. My cellphone was absolutely silent, void of text messages during that period. Although I missed keeping her company, I also realized how much of a big spender I've been. A lot of my expenses went to cellphone loading. I've spent an easy PhP6,000 off my bank account during the last summer, and I haven't been saving up any.

I really want to keep in touch with Pam, but maybe I should think of meeting and hanging out with her sometime and someplace convenient. I can't phone her at home, and I'm limited by cellular calls and texts. Kind of in a fix. Maybe I should return to e-mail. Then again...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger